Modified plastics refer to the plastic products which are processed by filling, blending and strengthening on the basis of general plastics and engineering plastics to improve the flame retardancy, strength, impact resistance and resistance. The primary uses of modified engineering plastics are as follows:
1. The market demand of high strength and high rigidity nylon is increasing. New reinforced materials such as inorganic whisker reinforcement and carbon fiber reinforced PA become an important variety, which is mainly used for automobile engine parts, mechanical parts and aviation equipment parts.
2. Nylon alloying will become the mainstream of modified engineering plastics. Nylon alloying is an important way to realize the high function of nylon, and it is also the primary method to make special nylon material and improve the function of nylon. By mixing with other polymers, the water absorption of nylon is improved, the dimensional stability of the product is provided, and the low temperature brittleness, heat resistance and wear resistance are also improved. Therefore, it is suitable for different types of vehicles.
3. Nylon production skills and use have been developed rapidly. The advantage of nylon is that its thermal function, mechanical function, flame retardant and barrier property are higher than pure nylon, and the production cost is appropriate with back pass nylon. Therefore, it has great competitiveness.
4. The flame retardant nylon used in electronic, electrical and electrical appliances is increasing day by day, and the green flame retardant nylon has been paid more and more attention by shopping malls
5. Antistatic, conductive nylon and magnetic nylon become electronic equipment and highly functional process.
6. The research and application of processing aids will promote the process of functionalization and high functionality of modified nylon.
7. Summarize the use of skills and the refinement of products are the driving force to promote the development of its industry.
Source: Jiangmen engineering plastics http://www.rolon88.com/
Copyright © 2020 Jiangmen Ronglong New Material Technology Co., Ltd Powered by MetInfo